Chestertown in Warren County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Church of the Good Shepherd
district were listed
Erected by Town of Chester Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features. A significant historical year for this entry is 1977.
Location. 43° 39.117′ N, 73° 48.065′ W. Marker is in Chestertown, New York, in Warren County. Marker is on Main Street (U.S. 9) south of Riverside Drive/Theriot Avenue, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Chestertown NY 12817, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Town Hall (a few steps from this marker); Fowler-Dains House (within shouting distance of this marker); War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); A Grist Mill (approx. 3 miles away); Mathew B. Brady (approx. 5.1 miles away); Cpl. Charles D. Ross (approx. 7 miles away); House 1840 The North Creek Railroad Depot (approx. 9.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Chestertown.
More about this marker. Building contributes to the Chestertown National Register Historic District.
Also see . . . Church of the Good Shepherd in Chestertown. (Submitted on March 20, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on March 28, 2018. It was originally submitted on March 20, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 125 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 20, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.