Plattsburgh in Clinton County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Trinity Episcopal Church - 1830
building. Reverend John Henry
Hopkins, who authored the hymn
We Three Kings was the rector
here from 1872-1877.
Le plus ancien batiment publique
de Plattsburgh. Ce fut le Reverend
John Henry Hopkins et auteur de
l'hymne We Three Kings qui fut
ministre de cet eglise de 1827-1877.
Erected by Plattco Corporation and Clinton County.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Arts, Letters, Music • Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features.
Location. 44° 41.93′ N, 73° 27.162′ W. Marker is in Plattsburgh, New York, in Clinton County. Marker is on Trinity Place west of City Hall Place (U.S. 9), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 18 Trinity Place, Plattsburgh NY 12901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. War Memorial (a few steps from this marker); Trinity Square - 1803 (within shouting distance of this marker); City Hall - 1917 (within Loyal L. Smith (within shouting distance of this marker); The Ark (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Thomas Macdonough Memorial Monument (about 300 feet away); Macdonough Monument - 1926 (about 300 feet away); MacDonough Monument (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Plattsburgh.
Also see . . . Trinity Episcopal Church, Plattsburgh NY. (Submitted on March 21, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on March 21, 2018. It was originally submitted on March 21, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 147 times since then and 17 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 21, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.