Stephentown in Rensselaer County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Episcopal. First woman pastor
E.H. Delavan served 1881-1882
Restored 1998 by Stephentown
Historical Soc as Heritage Ctr.
Erected 2018 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation. (Marker Number 454.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Man-Made Features • Women. In addition, it is included in the William G. Pomeroy Foundation series list.
Location. 42° 32.727′ N, 73° 23.593′ W. Marker is in Stephentown, New York, in Rensselaer County. Marker is at the intersection of Garfield Nassau Road (New York State Route 26) and Staples Road, on the left when traveling north on Garfield Nassau Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4 Staples Road, Stephentown NY 12168, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Stephentown War Memorial (approx. 1.2 miles away); Glen Douglas Farm (approx. 2.4 miles away); Mohican Blessing Fountain (approx. Town of New Lebanon War Memorial (approx. 4.8 miles away); Ezra Gates (approx. 5.3 miles away); Hoags Corners (approx. 6.1 miles away); “Big Thunder” (approx. 6.3 miles away); Home of Big Thunder (approx. 6.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Stephentown.
Also see . . .
1. Stephentown Historical Society NY. (Submitted on June 10, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
2. Stephentown Historical Society NY at Facebook. (Submitted on June 10, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 10, 2018. It was originally submitted on June 10, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 103 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 10, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.