St. Charles in St. Charles County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Home of Dr. Jeremiah Millington
built circa 1820
— Historic Marker, St. Charles, Missouri —
Erected by South Main Preservation Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Science & Medicine. A significant historical year for this entry is 1820.
Location. 38° 46.734′ N, 90° 28.947′ W. Marker is in St. Charles, Missouri, in St. Charles County. Marker is on South Main Street south of First Capitol Drive, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 334 South Main Street, Saint Charles MO 63301, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Stone Building / Brick Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Stone Row (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Charles Borromeo Log Church (within shouting distance of this Secretary of State William Grymes Pettus (within shouting distance of this marker); Home of Seth Millington (within shouting distance of this marker); History of 426 South Main Street (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Missouri State Capitol Buildings (about 500 feet away); The Mother-in-Law House (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Charles.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 14, 2018. It was originally submitted on October 13, 2018, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 60 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 13, 2018, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.