Richardson in Dallas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1985 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 6597.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites. A significant historical year for this entry is 1855.
Location. 32° 57.657′ N, 96° 43.128′ W. Marker is in Richardson, Texas, in Dallas County. Marker is at the intersection of Arapaho Road and Grove Road, on the right when traveling west on Arapaho Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1050 N Grove Rd, Richardson, TX 75081, Richardson TX 75081, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles First Baptist Church of Richardson (approx. half a mile away); Richardson (approx. 0.7 miles away); First Presbyterian Church of Richardson (approx. 0.8 miles away); First United Methodist Church Richardson (approx. 0.9 miles away); Wheeler School (approx. 1.3 miles away); McKamy Spring (approx. 1.6 miles away); Hill-Robberson House (approx. 2.1 miles away); Routh Cemetery (approx. 2.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richardson.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 3, 2018. It was originally submitted on December 1, 2018, by Kayla Harper of Dallas, Texas. This page has been viewed 556 times since then and 274 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 1, 2018, by Kayla Harper of Dallas, Texas. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.