Burnt Hills in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Burnt Hills Baptist Church
Erected by Town of Ballston.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1783.
Location. 42° 54.421′ N, 73° 53.763′ W. Marker is in Burnt Hills, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on Kingsley Road, on the left when traveling north. Marker is in front of the church. If coming from the south, Blue Barns Road becomes Kingsley Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 193 Kingsley Road, Burnt Hills NY 12027, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bettys Family (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Town of Ballston (approx. 0.2 miles away); Kingsley Inn (approx. 0.2 miles away); Calvary Episcopal Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Stevens School (approx. ¾ mile away); Waterman House (approx. 0.9 miles away); Centennial Barn Larkin House (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Burnt Hills.
Regarding Burnt Hills Baptist Church. Church was established by settlers from Rhode Island.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 19, 2018. It was originally submitted on December 17, 2018, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 175 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 17, 2018, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.