Burnt Hills in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by Stan & Shirley Garrison.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Charity & Public Work. A significant historical year for this entry is 1900.
Location. 42° 55.154′ N, 73° 54.225′ W. Marker is in Burnt Hills, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on Goode Street, on the right when traveling south. Adjacent to Burnt Hills Vet. Clinic. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 145 Goode Street, Burnt Hills NY 12027, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Waterman House (approx. 0.7 miles away); Kingsley Inn (approx. 0.8 miles away); Town of Ballston (approx. 0.8 miles away); Calvary Episcopal Church (approx. 0.9 miles away); Burnt Hills Baptist Church (approx. 0.9 miles away); Bettys Family (approx. one mile away); Larkin House (approx. 1.1 miles away); Beriah Palmer (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Burnt Hills.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 29, 2019. It was originally submitted on January 27, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 250 times since then and 61 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 27, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.