Near Waynesboro in Burke County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Botsford Church - 1773
Erected 1954 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 017-3.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era. In addition, it is included in the Georgia Historical Society series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1773.
Location. 33° 5.961′ N, 81° 52.432′ W. Marker is near Waynesboro, Georgia, in Burke County. Marker is on Botsford Church Road, 0.1 miles east of Cemetery RoadTouch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Waynesboro GA 30830, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sherman's Left Wing (approx. 5.4 miles away); Colonels Twiggs and Few (approx. 7.9 miles away); Old Quaker Road (approx. 7.9 miles away); The Cavalry Actions at Waynesboro (approx. 7.9 miles away); The J.D. Roberts Home (approx. 8.2 miles away); To Honor George Washington (approx. 8.2 miles away); Waynesborough (approx. 8.2 miles away); Burke County Veterans Memorial (approx. 8.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Waynesboro.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 26, 2020. It was originally submitted on October 29, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 2,012 times since then and 45 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on October 29, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on January 10, 2012, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.