Martinsburg in Berkeley County, West Virginia — The American South (Appalachia)
Norbourne Parish Cemetery
South side of South Street
— Established 1772 —
Location. 39° 27.167′ N, 77° 58.042′ W. Marker is in Martinsburg, West Virginia, in Berkeley County. Marker is on West South Street east of South Maple Avenue, on the left when traveling west. Marker is mounted at eye-level on the stone gate post at a cemetery entrance on West South Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Martinsburg WV 25401, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. John's Catholic Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Site of Belle Boyd Home (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Old High School (about 700 feet away); Boydville (about 800 feet away); Old Berkeley County Jail (about 800 feet away); Old Worsted and Cassimere Mills (approx. 0.2 miles away); Major General Adam Stephen (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. Joseph's Catholic Church (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Martinsburg.
Also see . . . The History of Trinity Episcopal Church. Norborne Parish was formed in 1771 (Submitted on May 19, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion •
More. Search the internet for Norbourne Parish Cemetery.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 19, 2019. This page originally submitted on May 19, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 48 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on May 19, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.