Bellevue in Huron County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Tremont House
Erected 2015 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation, Bellevue Historical Society and the Ohio History Connection. (Marker Number 6-39.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce • Roads & Vehicles. In addition, it is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection, and the William G. Pomeroy Foundation series lists. A significant historical year for this entry is 1846.
Location. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 101 East Main Street, Bellevue OH 44811, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Henry Morrison Flagler (approx. 0.2 miles away); Circuit Riders / Bishop John Seybert (approx. 0.4 miles away); McPherson Birthplace (approx. 7.1 miles away); James Birdseye McPherson (approx. 7.2 miles away); McPherson Cemetery (approx. 7.2 miles away); General James Birdseye McPherson (approx. 7.2 miles away); Sherwood Anderson (approx. 7.3 miles away); Bloomingville Settlement (approx. 8.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bellevue.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 27, 2019. It was originally submitted on June 17, 2019, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 190 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on June 17, 2019, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.