Near Westover in Somerset County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Rehoboth Episcopal Church, Erected in 1682
To the Glory of God and in appreciation of the services of Cassius McDashiell of Princess Anne, Maryland through whose efforts the walls were capped, the alter was built, and the floor was said.
Erected by Miss Florence E. DeGerkez of Burlington, New Jersey.
Location. 38° 2.32′ N, 75° 39.97′ W. Marker is near Westover, Maryland, in Somerset County. Marker is on Coventry Parish Road 0.1 miles east of Old Rehobeth Road, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5757 Coventry Parish Road, Westover MD 21871, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Coventry Parish Church (here, next to this marker); Rehoboth Presbyterian Church Rehoboth Presbyterian Church (approx. half a mile away); Rehoboth (approx. 4.6 miles away); Sturgis One Room School (approx. 5.8 miles away); Costen House (approx. 5.9 miles away); First Site of Washington Academy (approx. 6.9 miles away); Boundary Line (approx. 7.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Westover.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
More. Search the internet for Old Rehoboth Episcopal Church, Erected in 1682.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 10, 2019. This page originally submitted on August 10, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 52 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 10, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia.