Sandusky in Erie County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Good Samaritan Hospital
Erected 1976 by Good Samaritan Hospital and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 5-22.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 41° 26.691′ N, 82° 42.661′ W. Marker is in Sandusky, Ohio, in Erie County. Marker is on Tyler Street east of Prospect Street, on the left when traveling east. It is to the right of the Professional Center II building at the hospital complex. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 703 Tyler St, Sandusky OH 44870, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Cooke-Dorn House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Knute Rockne Wedding Erie County Jail / Sandusky Library (approx. 0.6 miles away); Sandusky’s First Congregation — 1818 (approx. 0.6 miles away); Jury of Erie County Women / Erie County Courthouse (approx. 0.6 miles away); Old Sandusky Post Office (approx. 0.7 miles away); Oran Follett (approx. 0.7 miles away); “The Early Birds” (approx. 0.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sandusky.
Regarding Good Samaritan Hospital. It is now the Firelands Regional Medical Center.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Science & Medicine •
More. Search the internet for Good Samaritan Hospital.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 4, 2019. This page originally submitted on November 4, 2019, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio. This page has been viewed 34 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 4, 2019, by J. J. Prats of Powell, Ohio.