St. Marys in Camden County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
c. 1830 – c. 1838
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Architecture • Horticulture & Forestry.
Location. 30° 43.449′ N, 81° 32.875′ W. Marker is in St. Marys, Georgia, in Camden County. Marker is at the intersection of Osborne Street (Georgia Route 40) and Conyers Street West, on the right when traveling south on Osborne Street. Located in front of St. Marys Orange Hall Museum. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 311 Osborne St, Saint Marys GA 31558, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Clark-Bessant House (within shouting distance of this marker); George Washington Oak Tree Site (within shouting distance of this marker); Washington Pump & Oak (within shouting distance of this marker); First Presbyterian Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Marys Methodist Church Established 1799-1800City of St. Marys (about 700 feet away); Spanish Occupation of Georgia (about 700 feet away); First Pecan Trees Grown Here About 1840 (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Marys.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 29, 2020. It was originally submitted on January 19, 2020, by Brandon D Cross of Flagler Beach, Florida. This page has been viewed 51 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on January 19, 2020, by Brandon D Cross of Flagler Beach, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.