Auburn in Cayuga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Stone House
Old Stone House
built Dr. Nathan Fish
1798 - 1813
A junction of early
roads and turnpikes
Erected 1983 by Finger Lakes Mall.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Roads & Vehicles. A significant historical year for this entry is 1798.
Location. 42° 55.69′ N, 76° 36.685′ W. Marker is in Auburn, New York, in Cayuga County. Marker is on U.S. 20, one mile west of New York State Route 326, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Auburn NY 13021, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. 1789-1800 Old Genesee Road (approx. 0.9 miles away); Half Acre * 1800 (approx. 1.1 miles away); Water Power in the City of Auburn (approx. 1.4 miles away); Columbian Rope Plant (approx. 1.4 miles away); E.D. Clapp (approx. 1.4 miles away); Frances Brown (approx. 1.8 miles away); Dr. Jerome Holland (approx. 1.8 miles away); Case Research Lab (approx. 1.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Auburn.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 26, 2020. It was originally submitted on February 24, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 196 times since then and 77 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 24, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.