Fulshear in Fort Bend County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1994 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8999.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites. A significant historical year for this entry is 1851.
Location. 29° 42.006′ N, 95° 54.479′ W. Marker is in Fulshear, Texas, in Fort Bend County. Marker is on Wallis Street, 0.1 miles south of Main Street (Farm to Market Road 359), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Fulshear TX 77441, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this markerAlbert and Ethel Herzstein (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fulshear Black Cemetery (approx. 0.8 miles away); Town of Fulshear (approx. 0.9 miles away); Pittsville (approx. 2.3 miles away); Pleasant Hill Cemetery (approx. 3.4 miles away); Simonton School (approx. 4.1 miles away); John Foster Land Grant (approx. 5 miles away); Foster Community (approx. 6.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fulshear.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 27, 2020. It was originally submitted on February 27, 2020, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas. This page has been viewed 132 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 27, 2020, by Brian Anderson of Kingwood, Texas.