Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”

Florissant in St. Louis County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
 

Judge Timothy W. Kelly, Sr.

Presided over Florissant Municipal Court For thirty-two years (1979-2011)

 

5 October 1947 - 4 June 2011

 
Judge Timothy W. Kelly, Sr. Marker image. Click for full size.
By Jason Voigt, February 9, 2020
1. Judge Timothy W. Kelly, Sr. Marker
Inscription.  Second son of Florissant Judge John J. Kelly (1956-1958). Tim grew up in Florissant attending Fatima and St. Thomas Aquinas. He presided over a firm but fair court and was elected eleven times. Tim Kelly inspired troubled young adults to strive to be good citizens and promoted leadership through athletics. Lt. Cmdr. Timothy Kelly served in the US Navy J.A.G. Corps Reserve.
 
Erected 2013 by City of Florissant.
 
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Government & PoliticsLaw Enforcement.
 
Location. 38° 47.686′ N, 90° 19.769′ W. Marker is in Florissant, Missouri, in St. Louis County. Marker is on Rue St. Francois just west of Rue St. Jean, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 315 Rue St Francois, Florissant MO 63031, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Kenneth J. "Ken" Otto (within shouting distance of this marker); Donald L. Bond (within shouting distance of this marker); James E. Fischer (within shouting distance of this marker);
Judge Timothy W. Kelly, Sr. Marker image. Click for full size.
By Jason Voigt, February 9, 2020
2. Judge Timothy W. Kelly, Sr. Marker
Marker is next to the pole
Charlotte Ballard (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Patrick G. Click, Sr. (about 700 feet away); Thomas Jefferson (approx. 0.2 miles away); David L. Reynolds (approx. 0.2 miles away); Pierre-Jean De Smet, S.J. (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Florissant.
 
More about this marker. Marker was dedicated on August 28, 2013 and was the 14th of Florissant's "Walk Through History" sidewalk plaque series.
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on March 26, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 26, 2020, by Jason Voigt of Glen Carbon, Illinois. This page has been viewed 48 times since then. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on March 26, 2020, by Jason Voigt of Glen Carbon, Illinois. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement