St. Francis in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Lake Protestant Cemetery
Erected 2020 by St. Francis Wisconsin Historical Society. (Marker Number 587.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites. In addition, it is included in the Wisconsin Historical Society series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1855.
Location. 42° 58.304′ N, 87° 52.212′ W. Marker is in St. Francis, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of East Norwich Avenue and South Barland Avenue, on the right when traveling east on East Norwich Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Saint Francis WI 53235, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lakeside Power Plant (approx. 0.7 miles away); General Mitchell Field (approx. 1.6 miles away); Bay View's Rolling MillTown of Lake (approx. 2˝ miles away); Bay View’s Immigrants (approx. 2.9 miles away); St. Josaphat Basilica (approx. 3.3 miles away); Saint Stephen Lutheran Church (approx. 4 miles away); Joseph Schlitz (approx. 4.1 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on September 2, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 31, 2020, by Fitzie Heimdahl of Eau Claire, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 277 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 31, 2020, by Fitzie Heimdahl of Eau Claire, Wisconsin. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.