Bolivar in Tuscarawas County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Corporation Limit Marker
Erected by Ohio Historical Society.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Forts and Castles • War, US Revolutionary • Wars, Non-US. In addition, it is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1778.
Location. 40° 39.217′ N, 81° 27.7′ W. Marker is in Bolivar, Ohio, in Tuscarawas County. Marker is at the intersection of Poplar Street (Ohio Route 212) and Delaware Avenue Northwest, on the left when traveling east on Poplar Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 519 Poplar Street, Bolivar OH 44612, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Treaty of Greene Ville (approx. 0.9 miles away); Fort Laurens Continental Outpost of the Ohio Frontier / Survival on the Frontier (approx. one mile away); Cemetery (approx. one mile away); Blockhouse (approx. one mile away); Barracks Excavation (approx. one mile away); Hospital (approx. one mile away); Northwest Bastion (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bolivar.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 10, 2020. It was originally submitted on November 9, 2020, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 147 times since then and 31 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 9, 2020, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.