Bay Port in Huron County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1978 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L541.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Roads & Vehicles • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list.
Location. 43° 51.061′ N, 83° 22.257′ W. Marker is in Bay Port, Michigan, in Huron County. Marker is on Cedar Street east of 2nd Street, on the left when traveling eastTouch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 9740 Cedar St, Bay Port MI 48720, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bay Port Fishing District (approx. 0.2 miles away); Great Fire of 1881 (approx. 2.2 miles away); Pigeon Depot (approx. 5.3 miles away); Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 8.1 miles away); John C. Liken / John C. Martini House (approx. 9.1 miles away); Sebewaing Township Hall (approx. 9.2 miles away); The Indian Mission (approx. 9.4 miles away); Owendale (approx. 9.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bay Port.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 22, 2020. It was originally submitted on November 22, 2020, by John Garman of Rochester Hills. This page has been viewed 68 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 22, 2020, by John Garman of Rochester Hills. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.