Excelsior Springs in Clay County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Hall of Waters
Clay County Historical Society
— Historic Landmark —
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Charity & Public Work • Industry & Commerce • Landmarks • Waterways & Vessels. In addition, it is included in the Missouri, Clay County Historic Landmarks, and the Works Progress Administration (WPA) projects series lists. A significant historical year for this entry is 1935.
Location. 39° 20.508′ N, 94° 13.352′ W. Marker is in Excelsior Springs, Missouri, in Clay County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and Spring Street, on the right when traveling north on South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 201 E Broadway Ave, Excelsior Springs MO 64024, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 12 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Hall of Waters (here, next to this marker); Watkins Mill (approx. 5.1 miles away); James Farm (approx. 6.4 miles away); Bell-Pharis House (approx. 8˝ miles away); Restoration of Fort Osage (approx. 10.8 miles away); Events at Fort Osage (approx. 10.8 miles away); Fort Osage (approx. 10.9 miles away); "The Old Graveyard" "Mt. Memorial Cemetery" (approx. 12 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on December 16, 2020. It was originally submitted on December 16, 2020, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 88 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 19, 2015, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.