Hamilton in Caldwell County, Missouri — The American Midwest (Upper Plains)
Harden Stone Millstones
Erected 2003 by Major Molly DAR, stone originally placed in 1912.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution series list.
Location. 39° 44.612′ N, 93° 59.923′ W. Marker is in Hamilton, Missouri, in Caldwell County. Marker is on West McGaughy Street just west of North Davis Street (State Highway 13), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 107 W Er Penney St, Hamilton MO 64644, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. "Richey" Mill Stones (here, next to this marker); Welcome to Hamilton (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Welcome to Hamilton (within shouting distance of this marker); Boyhood Home of J. C. Penney (within shouting distance of this marker); Hamilton Train DepotHamilton (approx. 0.2 miles away); Caldwell County Sesquicentennial (approx. 7.3 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 7.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hamilton.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 16, 2020. It was originally submitted on December 16, 2020, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 38 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 23, 2013, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.