Franklin in Williamson County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Erected 1998 by Williamson County Historical Society.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Tennessee – Williamson County Historical Society series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1846.
Location. 35° 55.311′ N, 87° Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5320 Hargrove Rd, Franklin TN 37064, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Thomas Hart Benton (approx. 2.6 miles away); Benton's Well and Slave Cabin (approx. 2.6 miles away); Dr. George B. Hunter Farm / Along Leiper's Fork (approx. 2.8 miles away); Hillsboro Union Church and Public School (approx. 2.8 miles away); Leiper's Fork Church of Christ (approx. 2.9 miles away); Bank of Leiper's Fork / Hillsboro Methodist Church (approx. 2.9 miles away); Leiper's Fork (approx. 3.1 miles away); Fernvale (approx. 3.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Franklin.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 2, 2021. It was originally submitted on January 31, 2021, by Darren Jefferson Clay of Duluth, Georgia. This page has been viewed 351 times since then and 118 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 31, 2021, by Darren Jefferson Clay of Duluth, Georgia. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.