Oldwick in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by State of New Jersey.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1751.
Location. 40° 40.362′ N, 74° 44.955′ W. Marker is in Oldwick, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker is on Old Turnpike Road near Church Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Oldwick NJ 08858, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church (within shouting distance of this marker); a different marker also named Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Col. John Taylor's Grist Mill (approx. 1.2 miles away); Taylor's Mill Historic District (approx. 1˝ miles away); Presbyterian Church of Lamington (approx. 1.9 miles away); Village of Bissell (approx. 2.3 miles away); Lamington Black Cemetery (approx. 2.4 miles away); Site of Colonel John Mehelm House (approx. 2.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Oldwick.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 6, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 880 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on March 6, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.