Fairmount in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Fairmount Presbyterian Church
Erected by Hunterdon County Cultural and Heritage Commission.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era. In addition, it is included in the New Jersey, Hunterdon County Cultural and Heritage Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1727.
Location. 40° 44.158′ N, 74° 46.489′ W. Marker is in Fairmount, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker is on Old Turnpike Road (County Route 517) south of Beacon Light Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 247 Old Turnpike Rd, Califon NJ 07830, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. 19th Century Lime Kiln (approx. 0.9 miles away); The Railroad & The Vernoy Quarry (approx. 2.7 miles away); Pottersville (approx. 2.7 miles away); Califon Veterans Monument (approx. 3.3 miles away); Obadiah Latourette Grist and Saw MillCreamery Channel (approx. 3.4 miles away); German Valley Bridge (approx. 3.4 miles away); German Valley (approx. 3.4 miles away).
Also see . . . History of Fairmount Presbyterian Church. The official history of Fairmount Presbyterian Church. (Submitted on March 13, 2009.)
Credits. This page was last revised on March 17, 2020. It was originally submitted on March 11, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,043 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on March 11, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.