Onondaga in Ingham County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
County Taxpayers For
This Memorial in Honor of the
who settled on
this Indian Camping Ground
Placed here September 1936
to Perpetuate their Memory
the Baldwin Clan
Erected 1936 by the Baldwin Clan.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Parks & Recreational Areas • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical month for this entry is September 1836.
Location. 42° 26.287′ N, 84° 33.613′ W. Marker is in Onondaga, Michigan, in Ingham County. Marker is on South Onondaga Road, 0.4 miles south of Old Plank Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4957 S Onondaga Rd, Onondaga MI 49264, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. VFW National Home For Children World War II Memorial (approx. 3.4 miles away); VFW National Home (approx. 3.4 miles away); Edward Ferris House (approx. 3.8 miles away); Jameson Farm (approx. 4˝ miles away); Hamlin District No. 15 School (approx. 4.8 miles away); Miller Dairy Farm No. 1 (approx. 6˝ miles away); Tuttle Park Veterans Memorial (approx. 6˝ miles away); City of Leslie (approx. 6.6 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on April 27, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 25, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 224 times since then and 119 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 25, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.