Mobile's Last Mule Car
Restored by W.C. Martin in 1964. Building was erected in 1969, under the administration of
Commissioners: Lambert C. Mims
Arthur R. Outlaw
Joseph N. Langan
Proj. Arch'l. Engr., Michael A. Guarino P.E.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Railroads & Streetcars • Roads & Vehicles. A significant historical year for this entry is 1904.
Location. 30° 41.21′ N, 88° 2.615′ W. Marker is in Mobile, Alabama, in Mobile County. Marker is on South Claiborne Street, on the right when traveling south. Pavilion is on the East side of the Mobile Civic Center. The marker is on the North side of the pavilion on the fence. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 401 Civic Center Dr, Mobile AL 36602, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Comic Cowboys of Mobile (within shouting distance of this marker); Hernando de Soto (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Little Colt (about 700 feet away); Mobile's Spanish Fountain
Credits. This page was last revised on May 1, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 29, 2021, by Christopher Grimes of Mobile, Alabama. This page has been viewed 36 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 29, 2021, by Christopher Grimes of Mobile, Alabama. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.