Napoleon in Henry County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Site of Zion Lutheran Church and Cemetery
Erected 1966 by St. Paul's Lutheran Church.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1848.
Location. 41° 24.376′ N, 84° 12.981′ W. Marker is in Napoleon, Ohio, in Henry County. Marker is on County Road Q1 0.4 miles west of County Road 18, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 18405 Co Rd Q1, Napoleon OH 43545, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Bell and New Foundation (approx. 1.4 miles away); The Parish School (approx. 1.4 miles away); Building the Church (approx. 1.4 miles away); William F. Baden (approx. 1.4 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 1.7 miles away); Giffey Hall (approx. 3 miles away); Ridgeville Corners War Memorial (approx. 3 miles away); Saint John Lutheran Church (approx. 3.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napoleon.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 10, 2021. It was originally submitted on May 7, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 36 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on May 7, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.