Lucas County Civil War Memorial
Erected by the Daughters of Union Veterans of The Civil War Tent No. 66
This memorial urn was originally
dedicated by the DUV Tent
No. 66 on December 12, 1930,
to honor local veterans of
the Civil War. It was
rededicated by the Greater
Toledo Civil War Roundtable
on August 17, 2003,
to honor local veterans
of all wars.
Erected 1930 by Daughters of Union Veterans of The Civil War Tent No. 66.
Topics. This memorial is listed in this topic list: War, US Civil.
Location. 41° 39.401′ N, 83° 32.13′ W. Marker is in Toledo, Ohio, in Lucas County. Memorial is on N. Erie Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Toledo OH 43604, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Officer Jacob "Jake" Chandler (within shouting distance of this marker); Combat Veterans Wounded Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Korean War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Viet Nam Peace Arch Memorial Plaza
Credits. This page was last revised on May 19, 2021. It was originally submitted on May 14, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 41 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 14, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.