Highland Park in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Highland Park Plant
Erected 1997 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number S3B.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Roads & Vehicles. A significant historical year for this entry is 1909.
Location. 42° 24.48′ N, 83° 5.853′ W. Marker is in Highland Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 14100 Woodward Ave, Highland Park MI 48203, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Home of the Model T (approx. 0.2 miles away); The First Mile of Concrete Highway (approx. one mile away); Conant Gardens (approx. 1.9 miles away); Central Woodward Christian Church (approx. 2 miles away); Temple No. 1 / Masjid Wali Muhammad (approx. 2 miles away); North Woodward Avenue Congregational Church (approx. 2.2 miles away); Detroit July 1967 (approx. 2.2 miles away); Saint Florian Church / Saint Florian Historic District (approx. 2.2 miles away).
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker. This marker number is shared with "Home of the Model T" though they are blocks apart. Special permission granted by the State of Michigan.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 24, 2021. It was originally submitted on May 23, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 28 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 23, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.