Medina in Medina County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Paul and Mariah Parker House
721 South Court Street
Built: 1883 Style: Eastlake Queen Anne
Erected by South Court Historic Neighborhood Association.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Architecture • Charity & Public Work • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1883.
Location. 41° 7.744′ N, 81° 51.855′ W. Marker is in Medina, Ohio, in Medina County. Marker is on South Court Street (Ohio Route 3) just south of South Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 721 South Court Street, Medina OH 44256, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Joseph and Abbie Andrew House (within shouting distance of this marker); The George and Helen Hayden House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Homer and Elizabeth Bennett House The Frederick Beck House (about 600 feet away); The Orlin and Emily Oatman House (about 700 feet away); The O.C. Shepard House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Cleveland Southwestern Electric Railway (approx. half a mile away); Phoenix Block (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medina.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 19, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 17, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 162 times since then and 99 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 17, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.