Mineral Wells in Palo Pinto County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Famous Mineral Water Company
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1568.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Parks & Recreational Areas. A significant historical year for this entry is 1900.
Location. 32° 48.818′ N, 98° 6.851′ W. Marker is in Mineral Wells, Texas, in Palo Pinto County. Marker is at the intersection of Northwest 6th Street and Northwest 2nd Avenue, on the left when traveling west on Northwest 6th Street. The marker is located in front of the building by the pavilion. Touch for map. Marker Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Old Mineral Wells Post Office (approx. ¼ mile away); First Mineral Water Well (approx. 0.3 miles away); Mineral Wells (approx. 0.3 miles away); Old Camp Wolters (approx. 2.2 miles away); Sam Savage (approx. 2.7 miles away); USS Frank E. Evans (DD 754) (approx. 4.4 miles away); Americal Division - 23rd Infantry Division (approx. 4½ miles away); Jack Llewellyn Knight (approx. 6.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Mineral Wells.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 17, 2021. It was originally submitted on September 16, 2021, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas. This page has been viewed 74 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on September 17, 2021, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas.