Bay City in Bay County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Erected 1990 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1526.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Native Americans • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1847.
Location. 43° 38.793′ N, 83° 54.78′ W. Marker is in Bay City, Michigan, in Bay County. Marker is at the intersection of North Euclid Avenue (Michigan Route 247) and Hidden Road, on the right when traveling north on North Euclid Avenue. Touch for map. Marker Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Saginaw Bay (approx. 1.6 miles away); Sage Public Library (approx. 3.1 miles away); Midland Street Commercial District (approx. 3.2 miles away); Bay County Vietnam Veterans Memorial (approx. 3.4 miles away); Swedish Evangelical Lutheran Sion Church (approx. 3˝ miles away); Cross Country Connections (approx. 3˝ miles away); "Ten Hours or No Sawdust" (approx. 3˝ miles away); Of Legend And Legacy (approx. 3.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bay City.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 23, 2021. It was originally submitted on September 22, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 223 times since then and 86 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 22, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.