Delaware in Delaware County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Sulphur Spring
Erected by Ohio Wesleyan University Class of 1954.
Location. 40° 17.802′ N, 83° 3.917′ W. Marker is in Delaware, Ohio, in Delaware County. Marker is about fifty feet north of Phillips Hall on the Ohio Wesleyan University campus. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Delaware OH 43015, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 1897 Memorial Tree (within shouting distance of this marker); Site of the First Ohio State Football Game (within shouting distance of this marker); Cherry, Judge, Luckett Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Elliott Hall (about 400 feet away); University Hall and Gray Chapel Eddy, Kroener, and Riesz Memorial (about 600 feet away); Wesley Branch Rickey (about 600 feet away); Edwards Gymnasium / Home of High School Basketball Tournaments (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Delaware.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Education • Natural Features •
More. Search the internet for The Sulphur Spring.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 26, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 1,156 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 26, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.