Kingsville in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Saint John’s Parish
— Established 1692 —
Erected 1964 by Baltimore County Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era. A significant historical year for this entry is 1817.
Location. 39° 27.009′ N, 76° 25.058′ W. Marker is in Kingsville, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Belair Road (U.S. 1) and Bradshaw Road, on the right when traveling north on Belair Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Kingsville MD 21087, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Veterans Memorial (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Edward D. 'Doc' Sears (about 500 feet away); Ishmael Day’s House (approx. one mile away); The Sweathouse Road (approx. 1.4 miles away); Milestone (approx. 1.6 miles away); Jerusalem Mills (approx. 1.6 miles away); Site of the Upper Jericho Saw Mill Mill Race Entry (approx. 1.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kingsville.
Additional keywords. St. John's Parish
Credits. This page was last revised on November 22, 2019. It was originally submitted on July 29, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 5,411 times since then and 236 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 29, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.