Fremont in Sandusky County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Grund Drug Co.
In 1861 a pharmacy known as the Grund Drug Co. was founded three blocks north and has been in continuous operation since that time. As present proprietors, we are proud to be a part of historic Fremont of this area.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Science & Medicine. A significant historical year for this entry is 1861.
Location. 41° 20.671′ N, 83° 6.809′ W. Marker is in Fremont, Ohio, in Sandusky County. Marker is at the intersection of South Front Street and Birchard Street, on the right when traveling north on South Front Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 227 S Front St, Fremont OH 43420, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bernardine Stetzel Mural (within shouting distance of this marker); POW ★ MIA (within shouting distance of this marker); Soldier's Monument (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Fort Stephenson (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Betsy (approx. 0.2 miles away); a different marker also named Fort Stephenson (approx. 0.2 miles away); Along this line stand the old Milestones (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Frederick Fabing House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Fremont.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 12, 2022. It was originally submitted on April 9, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 62 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on April 9, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.