Bastrop in Bastrop County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1962 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9174.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce • Women. A significant historical year for this entry is 1857.
Location. 30° 6.963′ N, 97° 19.36′ W. Marker is in Bastrop, Texas, in Bastrop County. Marker is on Wilson Street, 0.1 miles Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1506 Wilson Street, Bastrop TX 78602, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Julia Dickinson Allen (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Allen-Fowler House (about 400 feet away); H. P. Luckett House (about 600 feet away); Site of Bastrop Military Institute (about 600 feet away); White-Turner House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Brooks-Wilbarger House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bastrop Methodist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); Old Bastrop Academy Bell (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bastrop.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 21, 2022. It was originally submitted on April 20, 2022, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas. This page has been viewed 126 times since then and 48 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 21, 2022, by James Hulse of Medina, Texas.