Canton in Stark County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Christ Presbyterian Church
A Walk with the President
Erected by McKinley Museum / The Canton Chamber Of Commerce.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Government & Politics • Women. A significant historical date for this entry is January 25, 1871.
Location. 40° 47.947′ N, 81° 22.726′ W. Marker is in Canton, Ohio, in Stark County. Marker is on Tuscarawas Street West west of McKinley Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 300 Tuscarawas St W, Canton OH 44702, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Timken Vocational High School (within shouting distance of this marker); Trinity Lutheran Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ralph Hay / Jim Thorp (about 600 feet away); Birth of the NFL (about 700 feet away); The National Football League Was Born Here on September 17, 1920 (about 700 feet away); Church Of The Savior (about 700 feet away); President McKinley (about 700 feet away); Carnegie Library (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Canton.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 18, 2022. It was originally submitted on August 18, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 154 times since then and 121 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 18, 2022, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.