Near Owings Mills in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1968 by Baltimore County Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Animals • Environment • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1808.
Location. 39° 24.864′ N, 76° 50.153′ W. Marker is near Owings Mills, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is on Deer Park Road half a mile south of Ward’s Chapel Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Owings Mills MD 21117, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Mt. Paran Presbyterian Church and Cemetery (approx. 1.6 miles away); New Tavern (approx. 1.8 miles away); Original Bell of the Franklin Academy (approx. 2.6 miles Original Cornerstone of the Franklin Senior High School (approx. 2.6 miles away); Hannah More Academy (approx. 2.7 miles away); Garrison Forest Church (approx. 3.4 miles away); John and Margaret Reister (approx. 3.4 miles away); Oldest High School in Baltimore County (approx. 3.4 miles away).
Also see . . . Web site for Soldiers Delight. (Submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Credits. This page was last revised on November 22, 2019. It was originally submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,900 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on August 13, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.