Washington Court House in Fayette County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Judy Memorial Chapel
has been placed on the
of Historic Places
by the United States
Department of the Interior
Erected by Washington Cemetery.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1905.
Location. 39° 32.334′ N, 83° 24.997′ W. Marker is in Washington Court House, Ohio, in Fayette County. The chapel is in Washington Cemetery, with entrance off Washington Avenue (US Route 22). The chapel is about 500 feet south of the entrance. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Washington Court House OH 43160, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Harry M . Daugherty (within shouting distance of this marker); Fayette County Civil War Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Soldiers’ Row (about 400 feet away); St. Colman Church and Cemetery (approx. half a mile away); Washington Court House (approx. Morris Sharp House (approx. one mile away); Veterans Bicentennial Memorial (approx. one mile away); 104mm German Cannon (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Washington Court House.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 20, 2020. It was originally submitted on February 25, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 739 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on February 25, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.