Johnson City in Blanco County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
First Christian Church
of Johnson City
Erected 1989 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1712.)
Location. 30° 16.728′ N, 98° 24.512′ W. Marker is in Johnson City, Texas, in Blanco County. Marker is at the intersection of Avenue E and Cypress Street, on the right when traveling north on Avenue E. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Johnson City TX 78636, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First Baptist Church (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Dr. James F. Barnwell (about 700 feet away); 1894 Blanco County Jail Blanco County Courthouse (approx. 0.2 miles away); Blanco County (approx. 0.2 miles away); Blanco County Veterans Memorial Flagpole (approx. 0.2 miles away); Dr. James Odiorne (approx. 0.2 miles away); James Polk Johnson Building (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Johnson City.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Waterways & Vessels •
More. Search the internet for First Christian Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 19, 2019. This page originally submitted on June 4, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 676 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 4, 2010, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.