Dearborn in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Charles A. Kandt House
Registered Local Site No. 1765
Property of the State of Michigan
Erected 1998 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number 1765.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Architecture • Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1927.
Location. 42° 18.417′ N, 83° 15.05′ W. Marker is in Dearborn, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is on Morley Avenue, half a mile east of South Military Street, on the left when Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 22331 Morley Ave, Dearborn MI 48124, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Business Pioneers (a few steps from this marker); Rouge River Water Quality Improvements (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Rhythm of Radio (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bryant Branch Library (approx. ¼ mile away); Westward Welcome (approx. ¼ mile away); U.S. Arsenal Officers' - Surgeons' Quarters and Barracks 1833 - 1875 (approx. 0.3 miles away); U.S. Arsenal 1833 - 1875 (approx. 0.3 miles away); U.S. Arsenal-Sutler's Shop (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dearborn.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 23, 2019. It was originally submitted on June 8, 2010. This page has been viewed 1,298 times since then and 119 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 8, 2010. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.