Blawenberg in Somerset County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Local Historic District
A 19th century Turnpike Village originally settled, circa 1739 by John Blaw & Michael Blaw, the mill owner.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 40° 24.689′ N, 74° 42.146′ W. Marker is in Blawenberg, New Jersey, in Somerset County. Marker is on Blawenberg - Belle Mead Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Blawenburg NJ 08504, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Province Line Road (approx. 1.9 miles away); Harlingen Road Bridge (approx. 3.3 miles away); Hopewell Call To Duty (approx. 3.3 miles away); Opie-Vanderveer Cemetery (approx. 3.4 miles away); John Hart's Cave (approx. 3.4 miles away); The Historic Village of Mount Rose (approx. 3˝ miles away); Hopewell Academy (approx. 3˝ miles away); Joab Houghton (approx. 3.7 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on June 17, 2010, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 765 times since then and 22 times this year. Last updated on July 12, 2010, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 17, 2010, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.