Lusby in Calvert County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by Maryland Historical Society.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1684.
Location. 38° 23.954′ N, 76° 26.232′ W. Marker is in Lusby, Maryland, in Calvert County. Marker is on H.G. Trueman Road (Maryland Route 765) 0.8 miles north of Cove Point Road (Maryland Route 497), on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lusby MD 20657, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Cliffs of Calvert (approx. ¼ mile away); Morgan Hill Farm (approx. 1.2 miles away); Preston on Patuxent (approx. 1.6 miles away); Cove Point Lighthouse (approx. 3.1 miles away); Sukeek’s Cabin: A Proud Tradition Lives On Fate of the Flotilla (approx. 3.8 miles away); Weapons of War (approx. 3.8 miles away); Land Battle Evidence (approx. 3.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lusby.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 10, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,600 times since then and 53 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 10, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.