Trenton in Mercer County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
John Fitch’s Gun Shop
Erected 1990 by Kiwanis Club of Trenton.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • War, US Revolutionary • Waterways & Vessels. A significant historical year for this entry is 1786.
Location. 40° 13.342′ N, 74° 45.944′ W. Marker is in Trenton, New Jersey, in Mercer County. Marker is on North Warren Street, 0.1 miles south of Bank Street, on the right when traveling south. This marker is located on the wall of the New Jersey Catholic Conference Building. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 149 North Warren Street, Trenton NJ 08608, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Fitch’s Shop (a few steps from this marker); Headquarters of Colonel Johann Gottlieb Rall (a few steps from this marker); Route Taken by Washington (within shouting distance of Warren Street Plaza (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Professional Basketball Game (about 700 feet away); Abraham Hunt House (about 700 feet away); First Synagogue (about 700 feet away); Government House (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Trenton.
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker. This other marker is on the sidewalk near this building.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 24, 2019. It was originally submitted on November 28, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,928 times since then and 48 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on November 28, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. 2. submitted on December 27, 2014, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey. 3. submitted on November 28, 2007, by Gary Nigh of Trenton, New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.