El Paso in El Paso County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
The Woman's Club of El Paso
Erected 1963 by The State National Bank of El Paso.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Women. A significant historical month for this entry is May 1894.
Location. 31° 45.517′ N, 106° 29.33′ W. Marker is in El Paso, Texas, in El Paso County. Marker is on South El Paso Street, on the right when traveling north. Marker is mounted on the northwest corner of the Plaza Hotel. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 106 East Mills Street, El Paso TX 79901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. LULAC (here, next to this marker); El Paso's First Newspaper (a few steps from this marker); The First Kindergarten in Texas Fray García de San Francisco (a few steps from this marker); Pioneer Plaza (a few steps from this marker); El Paso (a few steps from this marker); Site of United States Courthouse (within shouting distance of this marker); Historic Sidewalk Clock (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line). Touch for a list and map of all markers in El Paso.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on November 11, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 632 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on November 11, 2010, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.