Dover in Kent County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Thomas Stevenson House
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1846.
Location. 39° 9.32′ N, 75° 31.407′ W. Marker is in Dover, Delaware, in Kent County. Marker is on S. State Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 420 South State Street, Dover DE 19901, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Loockerman House (a few steps from this marker); Site of King George’s Tavern (within shouting distance of this marker); Kent County Courthouses (1680-1983) (within shouting distance of this marker); John Bell House (within shouting distance of this marker); Old Christ Church (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Nicholas Ridgely (about 300 feet away); Caesar RodneyAn Army of Restoration (CCC) (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dover.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on December 18, 2010, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,260 times since then and 68 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 18, 2010, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. 3. submitted on November 3, 2012, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina.