Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Dr. Josiah Reeve House
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 45.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Science & Medicine. A significant historical year for this entry is 1876.
Location. 39° 54.121′ N, 74° 49.434′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on N Main Street (County Route 541), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 50 N Main Street, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Weeks-Bowker House (a few steps from this marker); The Joseph Allen House (within shouting distance of this marker); Ely Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); The P.M. & M. Railroad (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Dr. George Haines House (about 400 feet away); A Sears Roebuck House (about Milton Allen’s School (about 700 feet away); The Everett Haines House (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.)
Credits. This page was last revised on July 29, 2020. It was originally submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 604 times since then and 69 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of Woodland Park, New Jersey.