Merton in Waukesha County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Village of Merton
Erected 1999 by Waukesha County Historical Society and funded by Village of Merton. (Marker Number 16-04.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Native AmericansSettlements & Settlers. A significant historical month for this entry is March 1913.
Location. 43° 8.99′ N, 88° 18.456′ W. Marker is in Merton, Wisconsin, in Waukesha County. Marker can be reached from Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Main Street across from Fireman's Park, Merton WI 53056, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Martin C. Weber, Sr. (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); First Baptist Church Of Merton (approx. 0.3 miles away); a different marker also named First Baptist Church Of Merton (approx. 0.3 miles away); Plainview School No. 4 (approx. 1.2 miles away); Beaumont Hop House (approx. 2 miles away); Monches (approx. 3.1 miles away); North Lake (approx. 3.1 miles away); Town of Lisbon (approx. 3.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Merton.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on September 23, 2011, by Linda Hansen of Waukesha, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 670 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 23, 2011, by Linda Hansen of Waukesha, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.