Kewaskum in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Washington County, Wisconsin
Erected 2001 by Washington County Landmarks Commission. (Marker Number 00-001.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Agriculture • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1850.
Location. 43° 31.881′ N, 88° 14.102′ W. Marker is in Kewaskum, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on Old Fond du Lac Road 0.1 miles south of U.S. 45, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 9376 Old Fond du Lac Rd, Kewaskum WI 53040, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Homestead of William Hausmann, M.D. (approx. half a mile away); Homestead of N. Edward Hausmann, M.D. (approx. half a mile away); Saint John Evangelical Lutheran Church (approx. 3˝ miles away); St. Matthias Mission (approx. 4˝ miles away); Haskell Noyes Memorial Woods (approx. 6.6 miles away); Lizard Mound Park (approx. 6.6 miles away); Boltonville Church (approx. 6.7 miles away); Boltonville Mill (approx. 6.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kewaskum.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on October 13, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 517 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 13, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.