Lititz in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Heritage Center
Moravian Church Square
Established in 1757
In memory of the many men and women of past and present generations who served faithfully in the Moravian Congregation to make our heritage possible.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Colonial Era. A significant historical year for this entry is 1971.
Location. 40° 9.357′ N, 76° 18.163′ W. Marker is in Lititz, Pennsylvania, in Lancaster County. Marker can be reached from the intersection of E. Main Street and S. Water St., on the right when traveling east. Marker is on the church grounds. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lititz PA 17543, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Lititz Pharmacopoeia (here, next to this marker); In Memory of the Brave Soldiers of the Continental Army (here, next to this marker); Dedicated by the Sacramento Chamber of Commerce in Memory of John Augustus Sutter (here, next to this marker); Lititz Moravian Congregation (a few steps from this marker); Leichenkapellchen or Corpse House Linden Hall (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Pilgerhaus - 1754 (about 300 feet away); On This Site in 1861 Julius Sturgis (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lititz.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on February 9, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,204 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on February 9, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. 2, 3, 4. submitted on February 11, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.